- "Thank you again for a great evening, everyone really enjoyed the Wine Tasting and I have had no end of excellent feedback for the night! Everyone has said that it was very informative but still light hearted and fun, and we are looking to run it again in the new year hopefully." QAS Experian
- "Clive provided a most enjoyable tasting with an innovative selection of wines that broadened my horizon and inspired me to buy something different in future. He brought the evening alive with his knowledge and enthusiasm and I will recommend him for future events."
Jeanette Gregson, Davenport Lyons
- 'For those of us, like me, who are ignorant about wines, you provided much basic understanding of the wine making process and various factors that affect the final product. For those of us who are more knowledgeable, the discussions were much appreciated. It was wonderful that you had been able to cater for a range of understanding about wines in the audience.'
Ronald Lo, President Hong Kong University Alumni Association UK chapter
- "We have had the pleasure of attending, participating in and learning from many of Clive's highly enjoyable wine tasting evenings. Clive possesses a vintage authority and bubbly wit to entertain and inform right to the bottom of the glass. His extensive knowledge of wines and wine regions throughout the world is guaranteed to keep any audience's attention throughout the evening. An absolute corker of an event!!!"
Chris Foster, Scout Association
- "Clive balances a good introduction to the wine industry with a broad selection of wines from established, emerging and unusual wines. Pitching his tastings to the price bracket of his audience, I always end up with at least two or three "must-buys" after the event."
Tim Berg, Finance Executive
- "I have been to many of Clive's evenings - all eagerly anticipated - all thoroughly enjoyed. Clive is particularly adept at defining a theme and selecting a range of appropriate wines. With 40 or so people of differing palate attending, selecting a range where most in the room will find something of interest, and to appeal, cannot be easy. The evenings are always enhanced by a careful selection of titbits, chosen to demonstrate how food can affect the taste of the wine on the palate." Roy (Wine Tasting Attendee)
- "Clive's delivery is careful, considered, to the point and completely unpretentious. I am continuously impressed at his range of knowledge. Questions are usually diverse and all, without fail, are specifically addressed." Geoff (Wine Tasting Attendee)
- "I have attended several wine tastings presented by Clive. They were themed, with each concentrating on a different wine-growing region from around the world. I believe I can fairly describe Clive's presentation style as easy-going, interspersed occasionally with light-hearted moments, when perhaps an amusing anecdote might ride on the back of a technical fact. I can affirm that I thoroughly enjoyed Clive's sessions, and absorbed substantial amounts of information which hopefully my memory will permit me to retain." Nigel (Wine Tasting Attendee)
- "Clive led us through the tasting by comparing two wines at a time. His wide knowledge and easy presentation style soon had everyone involved in commenting on the wines. I learned a lot about wines that I hadn't tasted before." Mike (Wine Tasting Attendee)